The EverRest Extreme Comfort brand has a central air conditioning system that is perfect for your home - at a refreshingly affordable price. Even on the hottest days of the year, you can keep your home cool and comfortable while enjoying low energy costs with a high-efficiency EverRest Extreme Comfort brand air conditioner. Don't choose between affordability, durability, and optimum cooling comfort. Install an EverRest Extreme Comfort brand air conditioner and get all three - and perhaps the best warranty protection in the heating and cooling industry.
There's only one place that can be called the "Top of the World" ... Mt. Everest. There's only one brand that can be called the top quality Home Comfort System... EverRest Extreme Comfort. EverRest brings you premium equipment that has earned the following:
Daikin heating and cooling systems provide individual room temperatures,
yet whole-home constsant comfort, year-round.
Systems allow for a peaceful inside environment because components
like compressors and motors are installed outdoors.
- Connects one indoor unit to an outdoor unit.
- Installs simply and unobtrusively to buildings with no need for ductwork.
- Delivers a sophisticated air conditioning solution to single zone interior spaces at an affordable price.
- Provides a simple solution for one-room additions.
- Connects up to nine indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
- Installs a complete air conditioning system to multiple zone interior spaces with no need for ductwork.
- Provides individual control of room temperature settings.
- Enables indoor units of different styles and capacities in one system for customized solutions unique to each residential setting.
Inverter technology is like cruise control for your heating or cooling system. Compressors only run as fast as they need to handle the cooling or heating demand. They can handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother and more stable in operation, and reach the desired temperature more quickly than conventional air conditioners.
To encourage customers to buy energy efficient products, many
local utility companies offer rebates on qualified products. Some utility companies offer up to $1,200 back for the purchase of a ductless mini-split system.
Go to Fujitsu's web site to search for local rebates, consumer loans and utility bill discounts. We provide a listing of rebates and offerings on qualifying Fujitsu mini-splits by state. Log on and search today. www.fujitsugeneral.com/utility_rebates.htm